According to article 13 of regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation; hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”) I inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is Globe-traveller RV Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa, with its headquarters in Kraków, ul. Tyniecka 118 E, 30-376 Kraków;
- the processing of your personal data will be based on article 6(1)(a) GDPR – your consent to process your personal data by using files referred to as “cookies” and other personal data, article 6(1)(b) GDPR – as far as personal data necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party is concerned, article 6(1)(c) GDPR – when processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject, for example bookkeeping and on article 6(1)(f) GDPR – for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the controller, which is collecting statistic data, Internet analytics and monitoring movement on the website globe-traveller.eu, direct marketing, exercise or defense of legal claims;
- your personal data will be stored no longer than it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursued by the controller or until the consent to process your personal data is withdrawn, until it is necessary to perform the contract or no longer than 5 years from the end of the calendar year in which the tax connected with the contract was paid, until the controller is subject to legal litigation or no longer than it is necessary for the legitimate interests pursed by the controller. The legitimate interests which is direct marketing lasts – among others – until the objection to process data is raised;
- the recipients of your personal data are exclusively entities which are entitled to receive your personal data, entities participating in operating the website globe-traveller.eu and participating in performing the contract, including entities offering IT services, entities providing accounting, legal and advisory services, post, couriers, banks and other entities dealing with payments;
- you have the right to request from the controller access to and rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing concerning the data subject or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability. The aforesaid rights can be carried out by sending e-mail to email@example.com
- if your personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw the consent at any time; which will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. The withdrawal of consent may be performed in the same form as it was originally given;
- in case of any breach of your personal data safety, you may lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- the provision of your personal data is not mandatory, but the lack of such a provision may result in impossibility to use website globe-traveller.eu or to enter into contract.
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
- The company Globe-traveller RV Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa with the seat in Kraków (postal code: 30-376), Tyniecka 118 E places cookies onto the user’s computer and obtains the access into them, in order to facilitate the use of the website globe-traveller.eu
- Website globe-traveller.eu uses the following cookies:
- permanent cookies, storing information about the website from which user came to the website globe-traveller.eu (_utmz), storing the exact time of entering the website (_utmb) and storing information about the number of views of the website made by single user (_utma);
- temporary cookies, stored until the termination of the session (_utmc) registering the length of the session;
– necessary (enhancing the comfort of using the website globe-traveller.eu);
– used for the purposes of Internet analytics;
– functional (used for remembering website’s settings).
- Cookies are short files which are stored onto the user’s computer and are used for the purpose of gathering information about the way the website globe-traveller.eu is used, for statistic purposes and for Internet analytics purposes.
- Cookies – most often text files, which consist of letters and numbers – are stored on the computer or other devices. Typically, they comprise of the name of the website they came from, their unique number and the date until which they can be stored. They enable to recognize the user and present the website adapted to the user.
- At any moment the user can change conditions of storing and receiving of cookies through changing the settings of the browser installed on the device.
- The default settings of majority of the browsers enable to store cookies. The user has the opportunity to change the settings of the browser. That change might, however, make it difficult to use website globe-traveller.eu
- Turning off the options of storing cookies might affect using other websites, as well.
- Stored cookies, coming from globe-traveller.eu, do not cause any changes on the user’s device from which he or she enters the website globe-traveller.eu.
- Cookies might be placed onto user’s device from which the website globe-traveller.eu is entered also by the partners of Globe-traveller RV Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością spółka komandytowa.
- Further information about cookies are available on wszystkoociasteczkach.pl website.